The KILO2400ABS is the world’s most advanced rangefinder that ranges up to 2 miles featuring an embedded Applied Ballistics calculator, onboard environmental sensors and Bluetooth for synchronizing custom profiles with a free, downloadable ballistic app for your iOS or Android smartphone. Includes a tripod adapter, smartphone jack WindMETER, ballistic nylon Molle kit bag and nylon carry pouch, lanyard, 3 spare batteries, and SIG SAUER Tactical pen/stylus to get you up and running for long range precision target shooting and hunting.
DOWNLOAD THE APP: iOS | ANDROID
• Ranges up to 2 miles with the Revolutionary LightWave DSPTM Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
• 7x25mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
• HyperScanTM Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLockTM reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
• Embedded Applied Ballistics Elite with bullet database and support for G1/G7 and AB Custom Drag curves.
• Temperature, pressure and humidity sensors for real-time environmental inputs to the embedded ballistic calculator.
• Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 4 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder. Both Classic and Low Energy are supported for iOS and Android smartphones.
• Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with milling features and ballistic info including holdover, angle, wind direction, wind speed, target mode, density altitude and shot angle.
• Digital Compass / Magnetometer / Inclinometer provides magnetic heading and incline for long distance shooting and Coriolis adjustment.
• Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA.
• LumaticTM Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
• Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment.
• Sleek design for one-handed operation and lanyard attachment.
• Free downloadable SIG Ballistic App for your smartphone. iOS and Android are supported.
• Includes a smartphone wind meter, tripod adapter, and SIG Tactical pen/stylus.
• Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE GuaranteeTM and Electronics Limited Warranty
• ASSEMBLED IN USA
Features as listed from Applied Ballistics:
1. AB Ballistics Engine – Most accurate ballistic solver on the market. Trusted by professionals.
2. Gun Profile Management – Build, Edit, and Upload from the App to your device.
3. Multiple Profiles – Store up to 4 profiles on the device. 100 Profiles In App.
4. Ballistic Calibration – Muzzle Velocity and/or BC Calibration ability.
5. Custom Drag Models – AB was the first to develop a publically available system/library with Custom Drag Models. More accurate than G1/G7 BCs.
6. G1/G7 Tested Library – Users can choose CDM or G1/G7 when profile building.
7. Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, & Coriolis Effect are all calculated in the system(Embedded sensors adjust for this in real time).
8. Muzzle Velocity Temp-Table – Ability to train for muzzle velocity shift with temperature shift.
9. Free App – Comes with a free app for managing/using the device.
10. LightWave™ DSP Technology – Fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
11. Scan Mode with HyperScan™ Technology – Refreshes at 4x per second with RangeLock™.
12. Live Feed from sensors – When connected to the app , the readings on each screen will live update and display in the app.
13. Lumatic™ OLED Display – Automatic brightness adjustment, or custom set brightness level.
14. Customizable Reticle – You can change the look of the reticle by adding/removing parts of the milling grid.
15. Wind Meter Included – WeatherFlow Audio Jack Meter included to get wind speed and direction or input the wind speed and direction manual.
16. Target Mode – First, Last or Best options.
17. AMR Mode – Angle Modified Range (Inclination) can be turned on/off.
18. LOS Mode – Line Of Sight (No Inclination Calculation Adjustment).
19. Target Speed and Direction – Input via the app for calculation into firing solution.
20. Sensor Override ability – You can override the current sensor readings and input your own parameters such as Temp, Pressure, Direction of Fire etc.
21. Metric Support.
22. Compact Form Factor.
24. Unique Housing/Color – Magnesium, Flat Dark Earth, with Applied Ballistics Medallion.
25. Performance – 25% Performance Improvement over the Sig Kilo 2000.
26. Adjustable Timeout – Adjust the timeout on the LRF from the app to 30(Default), 60, or 180 seconds.
1. Free App for Android & iOS.
2. One Piece, Solid Machined, Tripod Mount.
3. TYR Water Resistant Molle Gear Bag.
4. Padded Ballistic Nylon Case.
5. Wind Meter – WeatherFlow WindMETER
6. 3 Batteries & Lanyard.
Compact Form Factor – 4.2in(107mm) Tall x 1.3in(33mm) Wide x 3in(76mm) Tall
Housing – Magnesium, Flat Dark Earth, Housing.
Lens – 7x25mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflective coating.
Performance – Deer (1400 Yards), Trees (1800 Yards), Reflective Steel (2000 Yards+).
Field of View (FOV) @ 100 Yards – 35.67 ft.
Angular FOV – 6.78 degrees
Laser – 905nm
Laser Divergence – 1.3 Mils (4.4 MOA) Round.
Weight with battery – 7.5oz/215g
Exit Pupil – 3.6mm
Eye Relief – 15mm
Readings: Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, Density Altitude, Direction of Fire (Compass), Inclination (Vertical Angel to Target), Range.
Bluetooth BLE – Android/iOS/PC Compatible. Theoretical Max Range 100Meters(Perfect World).